Aims and ScopesTargets of online journal “Philosophical Problems of Information Technology and Cyberspace”.
- To increase the status of socio-humanitarian knowledge of fundamental problems of development in information society.
- To cover new theoretical interdisciplinary areas in modern philosophy of mechanics, social epistemology, cognitive science, theory of artificial intellect.
- To expand the area of professional dialogue in information technology, cyberspace theory, Virtualistics, artificial intellect, cognitive science.
- To attract leading specialists for cooperation in projects on humanitarian and technical issues.
- To render information support to Russian researchers working in the following areas.
- To create a communication platform to expand the cooperation of Russian and foreign professional communities.
- Journal publication, information provision,
- To provide access to full-length texts of scientific articles,
- To promote scientific content in Russian and foreign databases,
- Management and analysis of publication activity.
The fundamental policy of our team is to provide Open Access to scientific information, free publications, constantly working on improving the quality of scientific content.